Wednesday 1 February 2012

So I'm sick...

Spending the day just bumming around the house so I thought, why not post a new update?

So the past few days have been yet more travelling and feasting. Had an all you can eat dim sum for breakfast. It was pretty cray how much there was:




Twas delicious.

We also celebrated Uncle Hasan's birthday which was pretty neat. Got to meet his friends most of whom were very friendly. One of them is the nephew of Malaysia's most prominent former Prime Minister, Mahatir. And a couple of them are Datuks (something similar to people who received knighthoods, except by a state sultan instead of Queen Elizabeth) all of them were very down to earth and pleasant people. Once dad was handed a guitar and asked to sing the night became a looong as sing-along session. Everyone had a good time :)

Also I got my hands on mum's camera and found pics, some with me in it for once. Here's a few:

Me and my uncle Hafiz. He's 18, I'm 20 :)

Us on the LRT, the monorail system in KL.


Aunt Anne's PRETZELS! Flippin good stuff.




I can't really think of anything to write to be honest. My head is kinda hurting and I wanna rest.

Missing you guys :)




1 comment: